Accelerates wound healing and removes hypertrophic scars & keloids
GinGira Medicasol is a natural wound healing preparation with
unique mode of action. It is presented in a modern
pharmaceutical form – special emulsion in the form of a spray.
GinGira Medicasol contains high concentration (10%) of purified
extract of Centella asiatica as an active ingredient. The special
emulsion of the formulation contains excellent hydrating
components and high-quality emollients.
GinGira Medicasol acts equally on scars, by helping tissue
restoration. Its mode of action is unique. It acts directly on the
fibroblast, a cell of major importance that comes into play as
soon as the skin needs to be repaired. It favors a physiological
quality collagen (so called “good collagen”) production, by
regulating the activities of fibroblast, in sufficient quantity
relative to the requirements of the wound.
It also accelerates wound epithelization, formation of new
capillaries, and repair of damaged nerve endings. In addition to
that it sooths, moistures, softens and improves elasticity of skin
and the fibrous scar.
All these properties of GinGira Medicasol result in accelerated
wound healing and removal of hypertrophic scars & keloids.
To accelerate wound healing and to eliminate both deep or
superficial scars and suitable for following cases:
- Hypertrophic and fibrous scars from traumas, burns and
- Acceleration of wound healing
- Scars from Cesarean sections, episiotomies, striae ets.
- Scars from vaccines, varicella
- Scars from acne, furuncles, cosmetic procedures
- Varicose leg ulcers and bedsores (decubitus ulcers)
Shake the vial well before use. Spray the affected area evenly
and rub into the skin with gentle massage. Apply 3 times daily.
Suitable for children and adults.
- Natural wound healing agent
- Hypo-allergic, does not contain artificial preservatives, coloring
agents and aromatizers
- Effective and clinically proven
- No adverse reactions, safe even in prolonged use
- Suitable for children and adults
Protect scars from injuries, mechanical agents, direct sunlight
and extreme temperatures.
GinGira is a trademark of BOROLA Ltd. The product has been
manufactured in Holland in compliance with the highest GMP